Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 208)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: waking
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Sun-Mystery in the Course of Human History
- this spirituality is active in him only during his waking hours or in
- to activity from the time of waking until that of falling asleep.
- But during waking activity too, that is to say when our will is in
- will: an inner will in the sleeping state, an outer will in the waking
- illumination will be shed upon it. Waking life arouses in us sympathy
- that it plays into his waking life, his whole being is permeated with
- waking life, in the outer will — rises up into the conceptual life,
- the ego and astral body are outside the physical body; but our waking,
- We no longer feel that at the moment of waking from sleep we summon
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: