Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 208)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: work
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Sun-Mystery in the Course of Human History
- work in him during sleep too, within that part of his being where his
- Spirit is therefore also present and at work in the sleeping human
- and images of them. We do not know how the will-impulse works in us
- mental images of the workings of our will and in this sense are
- outer will. The workings of the outer will are made manifest to us
- work during sleep, when the bodily part of our being is engaged in
- activity. The will that is working while we are asleep has to do with
- dream. But at any rate it is clearer than the workings of will. It
- egotism, the more strongly is the element of antipathy working in him.
- antipathetic element that derives from sleep also works in an abnormal
- consciousness of what lies in the will that works in our organism
- and brought about his death, so again enemies are working against the
- treasures were destroyed, countless works of art, countless scripts
- example — worked in the world out of a direct consciousness that the
- Title: Lecture: The Universe
- Then forces begin to work inside. They give man the
- being's nurse. And limb-man is the worker, who is
- the real worker belongs to the sphere of Sagittarius,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: