Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0224)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: archai
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Cosmic Word and Individual Man
- Archai, Archangeloi, Angeloi, human Egos, animal group-souls, the
- the astral body is outside, the world of the Archai.
- Archai, Archangels, and Angels, which are reflected in the waking
- Title: Lecture: The Forming of Destiny in Sleeping and Waking
- carried towards the Hierarchy of the Archai — the Powers of the
- in the daily round of life. From these Archai, the power flows to us,
- true connection with the Archai. How can this be done? Idealism
- And what enables the Ego to be united with the Archai? Although we
- from the Hierarchy of the Archai is fully conscious, receives what is
- these Archai, in the same way as idealism in speech leads us into
- with the Archai, namely true human love, universal and
- the waking state leads us, during sleep, to the bosom of the Archai.
- the Ego during sleep, in communion with the Archai.
- conjunction with the Archai. It is moreover in the power of the
- Archai to bestow upon us what we need in order that we may not only
- make a connection, during sleep, with the Archai. This fact manifests
- Archai and the effect of the absence of any real connection is
- connected with the relationship established with the Archai during
- the Archai. Universal human love carries with it creative power. To
- woven by the Ego in communion with the Archai is such that the true
- the Archai, the results of the work that he himself does on his karma
- between death and a new birth, to work in communion with the Archai.
- as the Dynamis to work together with the Archai.
- Archai. The result is that he prevents himself from weaving his karma
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture I
- Archai. Everything through which the human being has passed in the
- forces, I thank the Archai who have been endowed with this
- into proximity with the Primal Beings, the Archai.
- hierarchies: that we come close to the Angels, Archangels, Archai in a
- moral sense determines whether he comes worthily near to the Archai.
- brings us in the right manner close to the Archai, whereas, if we are
- Archai. But it is something which may become extremely bad for future
- Archangels, the Archai and this man needs for the time between
- connection with the Archai, as a being crippled in limbs and in moral
- embodied in his actions he draws near to the Archai how during
- Archai. Thus do we enter livingly within and thus is that woven which
- the Angels, Archangels, Archai, but something further is added to this
- Archai. Capacity for speaking we receive from the Archangels. But what
- personal destiny is expressed, we receive from the Archai, out of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: