Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0224)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: easter
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Recovery of the Living Source of Speech
- institution of the Christmas Festival or of the Easter Festival gave
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture II
- How external the Easter festival has become for human beings of the
- present time, whereas this Easter festival was such for human beings
- Title: Lecture: Michaelmas VII: The Creation of A Michael Festival Out Of The Spirit (Extract)
- against the very disturbing idea that the Easter Festival should fall
- reasons against this idea; for what underlay it was this: If Easter
- Easter Festival was fixed according to the course of the stars,
- cosmic space. The Spring Festival, the Easter Festival, cannot
- absolutely correct: the Spring Festival, i.e. the Easter Festival,
- should be determined from a heavenly standpoint. The Easter Festival
- This I have often described. Thus, the Easter Festival is the festival
- way. This experience is the exact opposite of the Easter experience.
- At Easter we should submerge ourselves in Christ's Death and
- the spring we acquire the real Easter feeling in seeing how the plants
- Resurrection of the God in the Easter season in spring, so can we
- Christmas, Easter and Midsummer (St. John) festivals. At Christmas
- but I have often explained in the Christmas and Easter lectures I have
- faces a new budding life at Easter time, and when we experience
- Festival. This would be the worthy counterpart of the Easter
- Title: Easter/Pentecost: Lecture II: The Mystery of Pentecost and the Ascension
- Three Lectures on Easter and Pentecost
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: