Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0224)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: hierarchy
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Cosmic Word and Individual Man
- is found in the Hierarchy which in anthroposophical writings I have
- this living activity of the Second Hierarchy, which streams from the
- the Second Hierarchy. When he has gone through the gate of death, man
- interwoven activity of the beings of the Second Hierarchy.
- the Second Hierarchy after death. Between birth and death the human
- body. Thus the work of the Second Hierarchy has to absorb what the
- Second Hierarchy are individualised according to what man is, as good
- account must be taken of what these beings of the Second Hierarchy,
- belonging to the Hierarchy of the Dynamis. Through this is developed,
- Second Hierarchy is violently dislocated. And it must be restored
- living work of the Second Hierarchy. This stripping off of the
- those uses of the work of the Second Hierarchy which distort it into
- interwoven with the Beings of the second Hierarchy. One observes how
- second Hierarchy, and therewith describe the human astral body as
- limbs. Then we come to the Hierarchy of Cherubim, who bring the
- Title: Lecture: The Recovery of the Living Source of Speech
- the spiritual world whom we are accustomed to assign to the Hierarchy
- speech with the hierarchy of the Archangels. Speech, like everything
- to the hierarchy of the Archangels. When man speaks — when,
- Hierarchy who lived in his language as in more recent times. The
- next higher Hierarchy, — Kyriotetes, Dynamis, Exusiai. They
- were within the worlds of this higher Hierarchy, and it was the
- experience of standing intuitively within this higher Hierarchy that
- next higher Hierarchy. (What they did still receive through their
- devotion to this Hierarchy underwent a change; it ceased to be
- Hierarchy, — Thrones, Cherubim, Seraphim, — and from
- Hierarchy of the Archangels is at first the receiver of Intuitions;
- receive through the inspiration of Beings of the First Hierarchy,
- The Archangels, who belong to the Third Hierarchy, received
- Intuitions from the Second Hierarchy, and Inspirations from Seraphim,
- Cherubim, Thrones — the First Hierarchy. Whence do they receive
- Imagination? There is no Hierarchy beyond the First! The Imaginations
- Hierarchy beyond the first. Certain Archangel Beings were therefore
- into the life of man that in reality requires a higher hierarchy than
- contained in the First Hierarchy. There is one thing that up to that
- on Golgotha is an event whereby the First Hierarchy reached up into a
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: The Forming of Destiny in Sleeping and Waking
- as belonging to the Hierarchy of the Archangeloi — the Archangels.
- via the sleeping state, with the Hierarchy of the Archangeloi. You
- established between the human soul and the Hierarchy of the
- is carried towards the Hierarchy of the Archangeloi, so is the Ego
- carried towards the Hierarchy of the Archai — the Powers of the
- from the Hierarchy of the Archai is fully conscious, receives what is
- body will be enabled, while he sleeps, to rise to the Hierarchy of
- bestowed by the Hierarchy of the Exusiai and Kyriotetes — a
- Hierarchy more sublime than that of the Archangeloi.
- The highest Hierarchy of all — Seraphim, Cherubim and
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture I
- Loftier, however, is the intercourse with the hierarchy of the Angels,
- existence with the second hierarchy, that of the Archangels, those
- we receive from the Hierarchy of the Archangels. And thus can we
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: