Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0224)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: karma
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Cosmic Word and Individual Man
- a compensating cosmic Justice, a Karma, is at work. And here, too,
- abstractions “Karma”, or “universal Justice”,
- Title: Lecture: The Forming of Destiny in Sleeping and Waking
- Karma. How does the shaping of destiny proceed? In order to answer
- karma or destiny is shaped. A verdict is passed: ‘I am
- connection between the Ego and the karma, or destiny. Just as the
- and work at the texture of destiny. Karma is elaborated in
- will not do to generalise, saying merely that destiny and karma
- human being works at the formation of his own karma. He weaves it
- tear asunder and make bad karma for the next life, threads that are
- these are creative forces in the forming and shaping of karma.
- and easy-going conception of karma which prompts us to say: ‘I
- am ill — it is my karma!’ ‘A misfortune has
- befallen me — it is my karma.’ To make karma responsible
- the present one, and when you say: ‘It is my karma,’ your
- karma, as it will be then, is to be traced back to this present
- earthly life where it was actually born. In other words, karma is all
- attitude to karma leads us to say: An illness which befalls me now,
- beginning. Karma holds good, nevertheless. If an illness, a
- speaking about karma. The right attitude towards karma is to have an
- born from this understanding of karma.
- understanding of karma, is one which makes us realise when, perhaps
- first step in karma, the right attitude is to say to oneself: If we
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture I
- karma, that which places him in his next life within a specific
- Title: Lecture: Michaelmas VII: The Creation of A Michael Festival Out Of The Spirit (Extract)
- could be told the nature of his Karma, according to the moment of his
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: