Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0224)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mysteries
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Cosmic Word and Individual Man
- was one of the arts of the old Mysteries — those Mysteries which
- old Mysteries, thus: from words there must be drawn Spirit. But
- when, in the old Mysteries, they spoke of Word, or Logos,
- was cultivated in the ancient Mysteries. Looking at this etheric body,
- Once, in the old Mysteries, they knew how to speak about the Beings of
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture II
- initiates of the ancient mysteries, but still having at least a
- mysteries of the Christ indeed, mention was constantly made of
- the Christ in the ancient mysteries, although He was not called by the
- ancient mysteries, things had come to an end. The manner in which the
- Title: Lecture: Michaelmas VII: The Creation of A Michael Festival Out Of The Spirit (Extract)
- human being had to live was revealed to him out of the Mysteries.
- stars, etc. For this reason Winter Mysteries existed in ancient times,
- There were Summer Mysteries too, in which it was possible to perceive
- mysteries, which I could to-day outline only briefly, they founded the
- Title: Easter/Pentecost: Lecture II: The Mystery of Pentecost and the Ascension
- the mysteries of the evolution of the earth pass by the normal
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: