Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0224)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: resurrection
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture II
- about what we associate with the resurrection of Christ: the victory
- being unborn has blended with the new idea of resurrection which had
- need for the idea of resurrection, but rather that of the descent to
- in the right way the fact of Christ's resurrection. This fact I have
- fact of His resurrection, the fact of victory over death until
- Title: Lecture: Michaelmas VII: The Creation of A Michael Festival Out Of The Spirit (Extract)
- unite the Festival of the Resurrection of Christ Jesus with the Spring
- midst of earth-existence, namely, the Death and Resurrection of the
- Resurrection in connection with the Mystery of Golgotha, while he is
- still alive; and if he is able to understand the Resurrection
- resurrection, contained in the Mystery of Golgotha, should teach man
- to invert the relationship: to experience resurrection inwardly,
- inner resurrection in his soul, he may go through death in the right
- Resurrection. But as human beings we must be able to submerge in what
- is given to us as the resurrection of the soul, in order that
- Resurrection of the God in the Easter season in spring, so can we
- experience in the autumn the death and resurrection of the human soul,
- i.e. we experience resurrection during our life on earth in order to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: