Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0224)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: acquire
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Forming of Destiny in Sleeping and Waking
- which the human being has to acquire, differently from the animals.
- cannot walk, who has to acquire this faculty. The second is speaking,
- physical world, to the fact that the human being has to acquire
- The second faculty, that of speaking, is also acquired by
- while he is sleeping his way into life, he learns to walk, acquires
- acquire in this way a true insight into their connection with the
- worlds where freedom is not to be acquired. Freedom is acquired
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture I
- human being acquires in the mobility of his organism there proceeds
- acquired out of the pre-earthly intercourse with the Angels. This
- which reappears in the thinking that the child acquires in the third
- pre-earthly life, we find that these forces are acquired out of
- have just described. These forces acquired by the human being in
- of sleep, these three capacities that have been acquired in the manner
- different reward if a spiritual conception of life is not acquired.
- must acquire our concepts after death. The manner in which we take our
- himself as a spiritual being. Man does not acquire a unitary world
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture II
- approaching a future in the spirit. What was acquired in ancient times
- Title: Lecture: Michaelmas VII: The Creation of A Michael Festival Out Of The Spirit (Extract)
- immortality of Christ Jesus in the right way only when we acquire this
- the spring we acquire the real Easter feeling in seeing how the plants
- death, so we are able to acquire another feeling when we have lived
- acquire the strength to establish such a festival out of the spirit,
- universe, and acquire creative force out of it, then the establishment
- Title: Lecture I: The WHITSUN Mystery and its Connection with the Ascension
- During the Sun evolution man acquired an aeriform body,
- human beings had been able to acquire knowledge of these facts that
- the earth, nevertheless, if they had acquired no knowledge of
- when knowledge of this Impulse has been acquired in waking life.
- spirit-and-soul? Whence does man acquire the power to receive the
- the soul must acquire the power of spiritual cognition, of spiritual
- admonition: Endeavour to acquire for the next earthly life
- to acquire, and gain understanding of the Mystery of Golgotha.
- Title: Easter/Pentecost: Lecture II: The Mystery of Pentecost and the Ascension
- a judgment on the contents of this work, who has not acquired
- know also that during the Sun evolution man acquired a body of
- that only during earthly evolution did he acquire his solid
- because of the soul-content they have acquired, are fittingly
- acquired knowledge of the Mystery of Golgotha.
- acquire power by which you can understand the Mystery of
- strive in the succeeding life on earth to acquire these powers
- and so acquire an understanding of the Mystery of Golgotha.
- consists in this: That men should acquire a right understanding
- acquire a spiritual cosmic content, and men will learn thereby
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: