Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0224)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: active
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Cosmic Word and Individual Man
- organs of perception his will is not active in the delicate movements
- body becomes all the more active and inwardly mobile between falling
- revelations of the human senses, so active in their etheric substance
- Title: Lecture: The Recovery of the Living Source of Speech
- again; the will takes an intense and active part in the
- grows correspondingly active in his soul. When the Michael Festival
- Title: Lecture: The Forming of Destiny in Sleeping and Waking
- physical and etheric bodies as active realities.
- works and speaks with his physical body; but he is active too in the
- with the actively creative powers of the world. But those who have
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture II
- active in the human being, but what constitutes the greatest thing in
- are something active, living, the working forces in the whole world,
- breathe them out, that they are something active, productive. It is of
- owes to the circumstance that living thinking is not active at least
- number of human beings who still possessed an inwardly living, active
- Title: Preparing for a New Birth
- spiritual world have to be active, active as reality itself and
- Title: Lecture I: The WHITSUN Mystery and its Connection with the Ascension
- crumbling away. The mineral element was active in the earthly realm in
- the way in which it is active to-day in an animal organism, in a state
- Title: Easter/Pentecost: Lecture II: The Mystery of Pentecost and the Ascension
- to-day, which can be broken in pieces; minerals were active
- within the earth then in the same way they are active to-day
- them. During this state of independence in sleep the active
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: