Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0224)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: ancient
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Cosmic Word and Individual Man
- was cultivated in the ancient Mysteries. Looking at this etheric body,
- in ancient times, but in a dreamy consciousness. Then the time came,
- Title: Lecture: The Recovery of the Living Source of Speech
- The most ancient language of all consisted almost entirely of
- even only as far as ancient Egypt and Chaldea, we find in every land
- ancient Greece, man would not have been able to evolve to freedom.
- Deep truths, deep facts of evolution, lie hidden in the ancient
- all, we must approach these ancient writings with reverence, knowing
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture II
- have heard in various ways and perhaps read in cycles, how in ancient
- the ancient instinctive clairvoyance by human beings. And if, from
- that in these ancient times the human souls, as they passed through
- something out of the pre-earthly life. The living nature of ancient
- myths, ancient popular legends, the ancient formative forces of the
- course of life. But those human beings of a more ancient time were
- clairvoyance as the human soul possessed in ancient times, that you
- initiates of the ancient mysteries, but still having at least a
- residue of the ancient mystery wisdom, if mention was made by
- come down to the earth. If, then, mention was made in the ancient
- the Christ in the ancient mysteries, although He was not called by the
- death. And the ancient idea, I should like to say, of the state of
- the belief that death is something final. Ancient humanity had little
- Augustine we see a spirit who could no longer understand the ancient
- outcome of an ancient teaching which conceived the Spirit only as
- human being as matter. Just as little conception did these ancient
- been destroyed and the ancient clairvoyance had been blotted out. Thus
- nothing was known any longer in the ancient sense of the Event of
- is valid. For the ancient initiates of the time of the Mystery of
- Golgotha it was quite clear that with the ancient civilization, the
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: Michaelmas VII: The Creation of A Michael Festival Out Of The Spirit (Extract)
- universe. In ancient times men knew what to-day must be learned over
- stars, etc. For this reason Winter Mysteries existed in ancient times,
- through an ancient instinctive clairvoyance. We must again come to
- repeat themselves periodically. In ancient times, something was known
- the past by the ancients, who were still endowed with their dreamy
- ancient festivals through such a new festival, established in a
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: