Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0224)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: astral
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Cosmic Word and Individual Man
- body, astral body, Ego, and so on, is really very abstract. For this
- — as we have always described it — the astral body and the
- Ego leave this physical body and etheric body. The life of the astral
- the subconscious experiences through which the astral body and the Ego
- musical activity continues. And the Ego and astral body, which are
- Ego and the astral body remains unconscious.
- the astral body and Ego, and flow out into the general cosmic ether.
- said: the Ego and astral body of man, which from falling asleep to
- etheric body, and connects with the streams of the astral body,
- external astral and cosmic universe.
- body — we have also reached man's astral body. For in
- contained the human astral body itself. This activity shows
- itself in the etheric body — it exists in the astral
- after death. Then he feels himself in his astral body. But again it is
- strokes — the words physical body, etheric body, astral body and
- air. In the real world, what are at first called etheric body, astral
- “etheric body”, “astral body”, one always
- astral body — must be brought to life, in the way we have done
- second Hierarchy, and therewith describe the human astral body as
- well. Just in the same way, one can begin with the astral body, and
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: The Forming of Destiny in Sleeping and Waking
- waking, both the astral body and the Ego are present outside the
- and astral body are doing during sleep; none the less their
- life. The reason why the Ego and astral body cannot unfold
- evolution, Ego and astral body have no organs wherewith to become
- these experiences are undergone by the Ego and astral body during
- the experiences of Ego and astral body work into the life of day, by
- sense; the Ego and astral body have separated, in essentials, from
- spiritual Science, we examine the astral body of man which has
- that this astral body contains within it the forces that are
- which the astral body participates in the process. For when the human
- speech in everyday life, the astral body carries with it, out of the
- when he falls asleep, the astral body carries this element of soul
- all this can be perceived in the astral body during the sleeping
- all this is carried forth into the spiritual world by the astral body
- spiritual world by the astral body during the night. Thus we can say:
- all that are carried out of the human being by the astral body during
- the night. This is a characteristic function of the astral body.
- related, as it were, by nature to the limb-system. Just as the astral
- uses his arms and hands. The astral body flows into every word,
- with the astral body, too little attention is paid to the specific
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture I
- etheric, astral organs of breathing, proceeds further exerting a
- walking being. It is the ego that erects the human being; the astral
- that proceeds out of the astral is utterly unlike these things
- astral body, etheric body, all of this is in the physical body
- will, it is this that, when astral body and ego have passed over into
- sleep, gives to language the melodious sound. This gives to astral
- Title: Preparing for a New Birth
- The I and the astral body go through experiences at night that
- and the astral body, though they do not enter ordinary
- our I and astral body, so we are not aware that it is going on.
- consciousness of our I and astral body. We spoil the thoughts
- physical body than when the I and the astral body are present.
- astral body when they separate from the physical and life
- survey what we are experiencing in our I and astral body
- Title: Lecture I: The WHITSUN Mystery and its Connection with the Ascension
- astral body make themselves independent of them. During this state of
- in the ego and the astral body in those men who through the requisite
- and astral body, can receive the Christ Impulse only in the time
- astral body? The answer is found in the Whitsun festival.
- inner nature of spirit-and-soul, his ego and astral body, with the
- with his ego and astral body that is to say, does not penetrate
- opening under the influence of the sun, under the etheric and astral
- Title: Easter/Pentecost: Lecture II: The Mystery of Pentecost and the Ascension
- asleep until awaking the astral body and ego are independent of
- spirit and soul-nature of man, his ego and astral body, must
- Christ Impulse up into his ego and astral nature?
- is, their ego and astral body, with the Christ-Impulse.
- their ego and astral body consciously with the content of this
- etheric-astral sun forces — and in the flower-decked
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: