Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0224)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: belong
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Cosmic Word and Individual Man
- rooted in the very existence and being of man himself. They belong to
- perceived as belonging to the interior of man. It speaks indeed
- belonging to the Hierarchy of the Dynamis. Through this is developed,
- garment, the individual Spirits belonging to a higher world. Then man
- Title: Lecture: The Recovery of the Living Source of Speech
- feeling is present in him that he belongs to a spiritual world and
- lives the Genius of language. And the Genius of Language belongs
- The Archangels, who belong to the Third Hierarchy, received
- Title: Lecture: The Forming of Destiny in Sleeping and Waking
- as belonging to the Hierarchy of the Archangeloi — the Archangels.
- life, unfolded love for his fellow men — a faculty that belongs
- and understanding that belong to the heart.) becomes free only
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture I
- something belonging in common to the whole of humanity. For this
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture II
- soul that this soul of man, in the degree that it belongs to the world
- and more human beings lost the consciousness of their belonging to the
- dead earth. The clods over which we walk belong to a dying world.
- as knowledge out of the earth belongs to the path; a new time must
- Title: Preparing for a New Birth
- this example, which belongs to the literature, because you can
- something that belongs to our inner content. Each morning we
- Title: Lecture I: The WHITSUN Mystery and its Connection with the Ascension
- that the soil beneath our feet to-day belongs to an earth that is
- everything that belongs to it: the plants, the animals, and, above
- attraction which properly belong to it. The etheric body is being
- have added yet another, essentially belonging to it.
- Title: Easter/Pentecost: Lecture II: The Mystery of Pentecost and the Ascension
- belongs to an earth that is dying; it was in middle-age during
- ever since the middle of the Atlantean epoch. As belonging to
- physical humanity. Physical man belongs to the earth, and as
- with the earth, but He belongs to those forces in man which
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: