Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0224)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: capacity
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Forming of Destiny in Sleeping and Waking
- the capacity to lift the legs and raise the body upright; they know
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture I
- suitable for man in his relation with the world, in the capacity for
- the capacity for movement suited to the human being in the earthly
- of walking capacity, speaking capacity, thinking capacity, which we
- his speaking capacity comes to an end, he approaches the Archangelic
- the way in which man uses rightly his capacity for movement and his
- body and ego, which also share in language, the capacity to come near
- place through language in the midst of mankind gives us the capacity,
- Archai. Capacity for speaking we receive from the Archangels. But what
- thinking. This capacity, however, man achieved first in the earth
- They have gained in this way the capacity for a direct association
- capacity which is to be shared only within a single human group, but
- their own forces. The capacity for speaking is received by the human
- deficient or a perfect capacity for thinking. Man exists on earth in a
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture II
- capacity for conception. But the present day human being has good
- of the enormous influence of the Mystery of Golgotha. The capacity has
- Title: Preparing for a New Birth
- our capacity to think or make mental images — the capacity to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: