Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0224)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: death
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Cosmic Word and Individual Man
- detach themselves, a few days after man's death, as etheric body from
- the Second Hierarchy. When he has gone through the gate of death, man
- after death. Then he feels himself in his astral body. But again it is
- the Second Hierarchy after death. Between birth and death the human
- again. The human being must not live on after death in those forms
- the individual Spirits. Between death and a new birth he must behold
- Title: Lecture: The Recovery of the Living Source of Speech
- passage through Death. You have often heard me speak of this.
- changes from one form of life into another. The actual event of death
- experience of the Gods. Death came as a result of Luciferic and
- too quickly. Death had no place in the life-experience of the higher
- is, through Death, uniting Himself so deeply with the destiny of
- passes through Death. The event of Golgotha is accordingly more than
- worlds of the Gods themselves. Christ's passing through death
- an element of death, how they tend to become mere empty husks. In
- through death. When those great sentences were uttered: “In the
- earlier part of the year is receiving death into itself, death and
- Title: Lecture: The Forming of Destiny in Sleeping and Waking
- death and a new birth to be full of strong and vital experiences. The
- life of a man between death and a new birth is weakened when no
- not only plays a part in the period immediately following death, but
- guide him aright between death and a new birth, so does the Ego weave
- live through the period between death and a new birth, but, at our
- death to a new birth can be lived through in the right manner. If
- period of sleep, and we bear with us through the Gate of Death into
- between death and a new birth.
- But the matter is not so simple. After death we have no physical
- between death and a new birth, to work in communion with the Archai.
- death. Then comes the backward review, lasting one, two, three days,
- after death, upon his earthly life which has now run its course. The
- death, both in sleeping and waking life — a great sea of
- three days after death, but immediately thereafter the thoughts are
- whole course of earthly life, releasing itself only at death in
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture I
- determinative significance when we pass through the portal of death.
- death and a new birth. Otherwise, in a far future time, if he has not
- this we carry through the portal of death, and it later becomes
- conscious. After death we must form our thoughts in association with
- must acquire our concepts after death. The manner in which we take our
- possessing self-consciousness after death through association with the
- develops into a clearer power of consciousness between death and a new
- death, he has in a certain way formed his nature morally. Always
- portal of death, he enters in the right manner into association with
- that after death, we then enter into a world where these two realms
- view unless he can see beyond birth and death, if he does not look
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture II
- birth and death. As long as we live in the pre-earthly existence, it
- death. We know that, so to speak, we breathe in thoughts and again
- did not need to pass through birth and death, for whom birth and death
- death. This descent of Christ to the earth was the entire essential
- most significant experiences birth and death this was
- of Christ over death, symbolizing the victory of every human soul over
- death. And the ancient idea, I should like to say, of the state of
- While thinking was still living, man felt not the least fear of death;
- the utmost importance in the history of human evolution, that death
- as its instrumentality, brought about more and more fear of death and
- the belief that death is something final. Ancient humanity had little
- Both facts the descent of Christ to birth and death and the
- fact of His resurrection, the fact of victory over death until
- Title: Lecture: Michaelmas VII: The Creation of A Michael Festival Out Of The Spirit (Extract)
- their way back, in the right way, through death into spiritual life.
- in which man contemplates death and the immortality which follows it,
- through His own victory over death; but we human beings understand the
- midst of earth-existence, namely, the Death and Resurrection of the
- through death in the right way. This means that death and
- inner resurrection in his soul, he may go through death in the right
- At Easter we should submerge ourselves in Christ's Death and
- the risen human soul may go through death in the right way. Just as in
- death, so we are able to acquire another feeling when we have lived
- we experience springtide. Just as we can experience the Death and
- experience in the autumn the death and resurrection of the human soul,
- go through death in the right way. Moreover, we must understand what
- wither, the trees grow bare and Nature faces death, just as it
- Title: Preparing for a New Birth
- Sheet from 1934. It is also known as, Life after Death.
- death seems to be connected to the Earth. But if we consider
- death and rebirth.
- When we pass through the gates of death, we
- death, we lay down our physical and life bodies. And so, in the
- first days after death (since it takes about three days to let
- through the gate of death has been accomplished. But it still
- death our conscious life would be at an end. For everything we
- when we pass through the gates of death, then we go backwards
- actual spiritual experiences between death and rebirth. At the
- death before us, or even after us. We meet again
- through the gates of death.
- waking life. As we step through the gates of death, we submerge
- and life bodies on Earth, after death we receive a higher kind
- between death and rebirth.
- What follows between death and rebirth,
- that fills most of our time between death and rebirth sinks
- Title: Lecture I: The WHITSUN Mystery and its Connection with the Ascension
- death, they are not, like our mountains and rocks, in process of
- earth is already involved in a death-process.
- one or another state of consciousness. After death, as you know, the
- at death, retains the etheric body for a few days, and then the
- dissolution after death betokens union with the sun-nature streaming
- stands before the soul of every human being who passes through death
- picture after death becomes the source of the greatest consolation he
- too learns to understand it. After death, the picture is as it were an
- Title: Easter/Pentecost: Lecture II: The Mystery of Pentecost and the Ascension
- that content of death, that tendency to become pulverised and
- in a process of disintegration — of death.
- after death man experiences the going forth of his
- etheric body. With death he lays the physical body aside. For a
- death is really union with the sun-nature that permeates space,
- death; they now realise the whole truth of the Mystery of
- is, as it were, an exhortation to them after death, which urges
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: