Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0224)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: describe
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Cosmic Word and Individual Man
- mean can be described, quite in accordance with the intentions of the
- reason we have tried on many occasions to describe what is really
- — as we have always described it — the astral body and the
- during sleep can be described in this way. Into this there flows a
- as warmth, light, and sound, and is thus difficult to describe —
- I have described as going on in the etheric body is blotted out for
- of cosmic beings. All that I have described is the external clothing,
- activity is somewhat different from that I have described for sleep;
- something I will describe in a moment. The streaming warmth goes
- bound to describe it as consisting simply of the forms of thoughts,
- describe the substance of these lines or coloured forms one could only
- what I once described as a kind of opposite vertebral column.
- Perhaps some of you remember how I described the human etheric body
- described how the streams that compose the etheric body as a whole
- together of what I have just described, into a kind of opposite
- what I once described (because these things must be described in vivid
- This, too, is a manifestation. This, too, can be described as
- softer.... Really this should be described differently. When these
- regions are described it becomes natural to explain a thing by its
- Soul-World. I have described it in this way in my book
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: The Recovery of the Living Source of Speech
- relation to language may be described in the following way. In the
- The way the Greeks are described in the schools to-day is really
- altogether. We need to look round for quite other methods to describe
- And so, if we are speaking of the Hierarchies as described in
- We can describe the evolution that goes on above in the Heavens at
- describe its copy or reflection on Earth, — the progress from
- Title: Lecture: The Forming of Destiny in Sleeping and Waking
- Now, the characteristic development I have just described is not
- and waking with the Beings described in the book
- altogether within the realm of the physical. It describes how the
- These connections are as I have just described them.
- impulses as I described them in the book
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture I
- described in my
- may be described by saying that thoughts are not being conceived and
- have just described. These forces acquired by the human being in
- described begin to grow silent: conceiving, speaking, action all grow
- loftier height, such as I described in my
- describe. Since it is difficult to characterize, I shall express this
- Title: Lecture: Michaelmas VII: The Creation of A Michael Festival Out Of The Spirit (Extract)
- Beings with whom man is united every night in the way I have described
- This I have often described. Thus, the Easter Festival is the festival
- There is naturally no time to describe to you the scientific,
- Title: Preparing for a New Birth
- undergo states I have described to you before, and that you
- again backwards in this way, just as I described it in my book
- Theosophy. There, I described the land of the soul and the
- Title: Lecture I: The WHITSUN Mystery and its Connection with the Ascension
- describe certain aspects of them.
- described in my book
- What I have described, however, is one aspect of the actual effect of
- Title: Easter/Pentecost: Lecture II: The Mystery of Pentecost and the Ascension
- described in my book; man was, as it were, imbedded in and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: