Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0224)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: down
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Cosmic Word and Individual Man
- Dynamis, Kyriotetes, he is compelled to plunge down continually into
- Title: Lecture: The Recovery of the Living Source of Speech
- out of this Inspiration they pour down to Earth the speech-forming
- and the language of will, brought down as it were out of these
- Let us now set down on the blackboard what I have been indicating.
- Here up above, the Gods grow more and more exalted. Down below an
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture I
- expression in the manner in which the feet are set down in the
- relation with the Archangels sink down into night and come again to
- consciousness there dips down what we can combine under the concepts
- humanity down to ruin, or through spiritualizing to lift humanity to a
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture II
- come down to the earth. If, then, mention was made in the ancient
- spoken by Christ that the Kingdom of God had come down to the earth,
- Title: Preparing for a New Birth
- written assignment. So he lay down to sleep very dissatisfied,
- death, we lay down our physical and life bodies. And so, in the
- down, not to unconsciousness but toward being filled with
- Title: Lecture I: The WHITSUN Mystery and its Connection with the Ascension
- that was first laid down in a germinal condition in the warmth-body of
- as they could now come down from worlds of spirit-and-soul and find it
- earth-evolution a cosmic event. Christ came down from the heights of
- down from the sun, giving the flower the fertilising power it needs,
- Title: Easter/Pentecost: Lecture II: The Mystery of Pentecost and the Ascension
- Disciples were gathered together, fiery tongues came down upon
- man evolved downwards as far as to the physical body, that this
- evolution has tended downwards. Evolution does not
- to continue his further evolution on earth, to come down from
- event into earthly evolution. The Christ came down from
- in the flowers which open to the sun, and that which comes down
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: