Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0224)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: draw
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Cosmic Word and Individual Man
- old Mysteries, thus: from words there must be drawn Spirit. But
- once more: Spirit must be drawn forth from words.
- way we shall treat the term “etheric body” so as to draw
- sleep, in its continual fluctuation, and then draw it at a particular
- moment, one would draw of course lines, or coloured forms. But to
- You have now drawn out from the word “etheric body” its
- Title: Lecture: The Forming of Destiny in Sleeping and Waking
- observed that a man who, during sleep, fails to draw the right power
- astral body are doing while they are withdrawn from the bodily life
- over man for this very purpose — that he may, himself, draw out
- From the spiritual world alone can he draw the power of
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture I
- the waking state, find the forces for drawing near to the Angelic
- to draw ever nearer to the Angels, the Archangels, the Beings of the
- embodied in his actions he draws near to the Archai how during
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture II
- spread everywhere in the entire world, and we draw these out of the
- and we simply draw them out of the world. Our organic system is only
- the vessel into which we draw the thoughts by means of our ego. But
- things; that he simply draws them himself out of things. The opinion
- Title: Lecture: Michaelmas VII: The Creation of A Michael Festival Out Of The Spirit (Extract)
- Let us take the opposite season: midsummer time. Just as man draws in
- September and the Autumn Equinox are drawing near; that the leaves
- withdrawing again into the earth and will be fully within the earth
- Title: Lecture I: The WHITSUN Mystery and its Connection with the Ascension
- drawn all the time towards the sun, not towards the earth. Our
- Golgotha man was facing the danger of his etheric body being drawn out
- etheric-earthly element in man is being drawn away into the sun.
- To sum up: the urge of the etheric bodies of men to draw towards the
- The disciples withdraw in deep contemplation. For in their
- allows the Holy Spirit to draw near to him for such a one this
- Title: Easter/Pentecost: Lecture II: The Mystery of Pentecost and the Ascension
- withdraw to the sun.
- to see this etheric body withdrawing and uniting with the
- Pentecost — who allow the Holy Spirit to draw near to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: