Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0224)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: ears
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Cosmic Word and Individual Man
- complicated process than for the ordinary consciousness it appears to
- Thus when we proceed further inwards from the senses there appears to
- the ears of our fellow men, is as if transformed, turned inwards
- many years ago. In the periodical, Luzifer Gnosis, it is
- who for the earth has died. For this being no longer has physical ears
- — and physical ears would be needed.
- Title: Lecture: The Recovery of the Living Source of Speech
- become no more than a sign. But it is scarcely more than 1500 years
- Title: Lecture: The Forming of Destiny in Sleeping and Waking
- spirit that is added by the Ego to what it bears outwards from the
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture I
- it disappears in an indefinite darkness. It emerges again in the very
- which reappears in the thinking that the child acquires in the third
- disappears from his consciousness, comes near to the Angels, and, as
- self-sustained thinking, such as I recommended more than thirty years
- If we now observe the child during the earliest years of life, we
- Title: Preparing for a New Birth
- when it appears in an abnormal state — so too we can
- feel about it and will it. Still, it appears to us bearing the
- interest in earthly life emerges many years, even many
- of our ancestors through many long years before our own
- Title: Lecture I: The WHITSUN Mystery and its Connection with the Ascension
- required. In the course of years, such a knowledge, based on
- Title: Easter/Pentecost: Lecture II: The Mystery of Pentecost and the Ascension
- the course of recent years the four Gospels have been
- progress evenly; a certain phase of development appears earlier
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: