Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0224)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: etheric
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Cosmic Word and Individual Man
- To speak of the human being as consisting of physical body, etheric
- reality. To-day we shall consider the human etheric body, describing
- this human etheric body. We should not stop at the vague conception
- conveyed by describing how the etheric body is related to the physical
- sleep, the etheric body remains within the physical body, and that
- Ego leave this physical body and etheric body. The life of the astral
- human being is asleep, and in particular at the etheric body. In this
- way we shall treat the term “etheric body” so as to draw
- was cultivated in the ancient Mysteries. Looking at this etheric body,
- whole extent, the physical body rests — but the human etheric
- the etheric body begins.
- This lively activity of the etheric body streams out, in particular,
- activity streams inwards. This is the life of the etheric body,
- begins. And this is in fact an etheric activity. In the same measure
- One of the inner activities of the etheric body in the human being
- outside the physical and etheric body, receive strong impressions from
- the etheric body. And while it resounds in music, the etheric body is
- In the same way, etheric streams of warmth flow into the interior of
- of the human etheric body.
- Distinct, like an island, there stand out from the general etheric
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: The Forming of Destiny in Sleeping and Waking
- physical and etheric bodies as active realities.
- sleep, the physical and etheric bodies lie resting in the physical
- the physical and etheric bodies. But if, with the methods of
- separated from the physical and etheric bodies during sleep, we find
- physical and etheric bodies, the element of soul and spirit that is
- and spirit out of the physical and etheric bodies and during the
- and etheric bodies into the spiritual world when we fall asleep; and
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture I
- influence upon the etheric body, works over into those physical,
- etheric, astral organs of breathing, proceeds further exerting a
- the etheric body that permeates all of this with the force of
- astral body, etheric body, all of this is in the physical body
- Title: Lecture I: The WHITSUN Mystery and its Connection with the Ascension
- have been that the human etheric body would have obeyed the forces of
- attraction which properly belong to it. The etheric body is being
- earthly heaviness, gravity, but our etheric body,
- etheric bodies of men would have followed their own urge towards the
- Therefore in that the etheric body of man strives towards the sun, it
- the power, the impulse of Christ unites itself with the etheric nature
- Golgotha man was facing the danger of his etheric body being drawn out
- seen the etheric bodies of certain human beings departing from the
- conclusion: This is the path man's etheric body is taking. The
- etheric-earthly element in man is being drawn away into the sun.
- has rescued for the earth this sunward-striving etheric body. And
- Deed, the etheric forces in man, with their urge to escape from the
- To sum up: the urge of the etheric bodies of men to draw towards the
- of the physical-etheric nature of man by Christ.
- Golgotha complete provision was made for the physical-etheric nature
- Golgotha was fulfilled for the physical body and the etheric body in
- etheric body leaves the human being. He lays aside the physical body
- at death, retains the etheric body for a few days, and then the
- etheric body dissolves, is actually united with the sun. This
- Mystery of Golgotha, man beholds, together with this departing etheric
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Easter/Pentecost: Lecture II: The Mystery of Pentecost and the Ascension
- body and etheric body remain behind; from the moment of falling
- etheric body that is in man would have followed its forces of
- the etheric body would have followed its urge towards the sun.
- conjured forth the vision of how the etheric nature of mankind
- body would take; that the earthly-etheric nature of man would
- behold how the etheric forces of humanity that constantly seek
- etheric part of man by the Christ.
- done was, in the first case, for the physical and etheric
- the physical and etheric bodies of men generally. The
- etheric body. With death he lays the physical body aside. For a
- few days he retains his etheric body, then it dissolves: it
- to see this etheric body withdrawing and uniting with the
- etheric bodies of men; but the sending of the Holy Spirit
- etheric-astral sun forces — and in the flower-decked
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: