Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0224)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: experience
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Cosmic Word and Individual Man
- development, that they are not capable of conscious experience between
- the subconscious experiences through which the astral body and the Ego
- music into the recently-experienced earthly sounds. They are in a
- from earthly experience that are most nearly comparable to it. This is
- the real experience behind the phenomenon most of you may have met at
- they do experience what is happening. And just as they experience the
- and flowing, they experience too during sleep the etheric body as
- of our soul. In so far as man's essential being is experienced in what
- is spoken, from morning to evening, this experience is manifested
- It is similar with the other experiences of man in the first days
- Being consists always in individual Spirits, who bear in experience
- individual Spirits experience themselves inwardly, and each other in
- creating Beings, to the world of experience, of Soul — which is
- the self-experience of the world of individual Spirits. And when we go
- Title: Lecture: The Recovery of the Living Source of Speech
- (lightning) is uttered, something of the same experience he has
- word Pflug (plough) gave man the same inner experience as did
- experience as his feeling.
- some fact or other, — this was the aspect of experience that
- experience of standing intuitively within this higher Hierarchy that
- by an external process or being is the very same as is experienced
- experience of the Gods. Death came as a result of Luciferic and
- too quickly. Death had no place in the life-experience of the higher
- Hierarchies. It enters into their experience in the moment when the
- Title: Lecture: The Forming of Destiny in Sleeping and Waking
- these experiences are undergone by the Ego and astral body during
- the experiences of Ego and astral body work into the life of day, by
- remembered in later life. When we speak of all that is experienced by
- experiences of his own soul — then you can also perceive how,
- as well. Part of the experience of the Ego during the hours of sleep
- need, something they long to experience.
- Earth, experience a need that the souls of men who are asleep shall
- death and a new birth to be full of strong and vital experiences. The
- in all those things which in one earthly life we have experienced in
- experienced with great intensity; but he is also able to induce in
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture I
- intercourse he is permitted to experience during the pre-earthly
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture II
- twentieth century experience this. What we learn from external history
- our contemporary civilization, what we experience at the present time
- As human beings of the present time, we experience concepts as
- something very abstract, as something that we do not experience in the
- same degree as that in which concepts were experienced in the time of
- experienced a thought in such a way that we knew that thoughts are
- of soul. Just imagine quite truly that we could experience at the
- present time this living thinking, could experience still such
- experienced imaginations, that these imaginations could affect you so
- wisdom could he be guided to the Christ. This was experienced in the
- feeling experienced during the first period in Christian evolution.
- most significant experiences birth and death this was
- the same time how a cognitional experience of the Mystery of Golgotha
- of an earlier time that men experienced in deepest inwardness what can
- conceived precisely in our present time. We experience in all areas
- Title: Lecture: Michaelmas VII: The Creation of A Michael Festival Out Of The Spirit (Extract)
- Astrology had a living significance for the experience of each human
- before Christ, in which men no longer experienced the secrets of the
- starry heavens, but experienced instead the course of the year.
- What do I mean by saying that men experienced the course of
- in which one experienced the union of the earth-soul with the earth.
- experiences with the stars.
- But when we experience this in a spiritual manner, we prepare
- ourselves to experience other things also in a spiritual manner. It is
- spiritual. He will then be able to experience other spiritual things,
- to invert the relationship: to experience resurrection inwardly,
- within the soul, during life, so that after having experienced this
- way. This experience is the exact opposite of the Easter experience.
- It is possible to experience this autumn season just as intensely as
- we experience springtide. Just as we can experience the Death and
- experience in the autumn the death and resurrection of the human soul,
- i.e. we experience resurrection during our life on earth in order to
- we shall not experience the present spiritually, linking human events
- faces a new budding life at Easter time, and when we experience
- religious and artistic experiences which could arise, just as in the
- Title: Preparing for a New Birth
- comes from outside, on sense impressions and experiences
- of life, we naturally link one day's experience to the next and
- leave out the experiences of sleep that remain in the
- The I and the astral body go through experiences at night that
- realize based on external experiences of the world that while
- portion of the life of feeling. For this experience between
- between falling asleep and waking up. The experience stays
- now begins to become conscious for us. If we really experienced
- sleeping experiences is this: that in sleep the world takes
- through everything we just experienced between our last waking
- we experience it all backwards and in terms of its moral
- we sleep we experience this moral ordering of the world. There,
- with regard to the last-experienced period of being awake. And
- we experienced on Earth unconsciously in our sleeping
- actual spiritual experiences between death and rebirth. At the
- same time, this backward experience of earthly life frees us
- come to Earth again, can become a purely spiritual experience.
- experience from what we go through once we have passed
- melts away from us. The unconscious experiences of sleep,
- experience them. For in those earthly states of sleep, we
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture I: The WHITSUN Mystery and its Connection with the Ascension
- to experience the Christ Mystery inwardly, in spirit and in soul.
- Ascension always have a bearing upon what man actually experiences in
- can possibly experience: for now he beholds the Mystery of Golgotha in
- experience cosmic existence.
- Title: Easter/Pentecost: Lecture II: The Mystery of Pentecost and the Ascension
- something the man had already experienced in one or another of
- after death man experiences the going forth of his
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: