Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0224)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: external
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Cosmic Word and Individual Man
- form, so as to make use of his senses. The relation of the external
- the external world changes, inasmuch as the human being becomes
- inwardly still. Just as externally his arms and legs are still, in his
- of response to the external world which are necessary for
- seen in the ordinary way. External, physical eyes do not see what goes
- else that is more remote from what we perceive in the external world
- of cosmic beings. All that I have described is the external clothing,
- external astral and cosmic universe.
- only the external side, a word, if one says: Man is now in the
- Title: Lecture: The Recovery of the Living Source of Speech
- relationship to external Nature was pre-eminently one of will, we
- by an external process or being is the very same as is experienced
- Title: Lecture: The Forming of Destiny in Sleeping and Waking
- consciousness. To external observation the child may give the
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture I
- external posture of balance. Together with the learning to walk, there
- when he desires to be stimulated by the external world. A pure,
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture II
- twentieth century experience this. What we learn from external history
- is known today by people who depend upon external documents regarding
- means of external thinking. What Augustine called Manicheanism, what
- by reason of the purely external traditions that which could no longer
- need only observe how external the festivals of the year have become.
- How external the Easter festival has become for human beings of the
- But this would become merely external if the relation with the Christ
- in supposing that any kind of external spiritual kingdom was to be set
- up? An external spiritual kingdom would be, of course, physical. This
- Mystery of Golgotha. This kingdom came about also in an external way,
- Title: Lecture: Michaelmas VII: The Creation of A Michael Festival Out Of The Spirit (Extract)
- festivals, how everything has taken on a traditional, external form.
- external social reforms, etc., but to do something that connects the
- Title: Preparing for a New Birth
- consciousness becomes aware of external things — of sense
- realize based on external experiences of the world that while
- of external sheath, a spiritual sheath. Through this
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: