Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0224)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: faculty
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Cosmic Word and Individual Man
- with the help of an Archangel as intermediary, the faculty of
- faculty the work of the Dynamis is in a sense dislocated, and
- to which the great German thinker ascribed a conceptual faculty,
- human faculty of speech into accord with its physical basis. In all
- accord with the organs of speech. And now the faculty of Thought must
- brought into harmony with the faculty of speech — in all this we
- Title: Lecture: The Recovery of the Living Source of Speech
- the relationship of man's faculty of speech to those Beings in
- that are to be observed in man's faculty of speech.
- connection, but not in respect of the faculty whereby the word
- older faculty of Intuition they were standing within the world of
- speech-forming faculty, he retains the Inspirations longer. Dates can
- Title: Lecture: The Forming of Destiny in Sleeping and Waking
- process receives consideration. The first faculty is learning to
- cannot walk, who has to acquire this faculty. The second is speaking,
- and the third, thinking. One faculty may take precedence
- being learns to walk, to speak and to think. The faculty of thinking
- follows that of speaking; the faculty to grasp also in thought what
- correct point. Current ideas about this faculty are, as I said,
- faculty of learning to walk. The differentiation testifies, in the
- The second faculty, that of speaking, is also acquired by
- a faculty that develops out of speech.
- life, unfolded love for his fellow men — a faculty that belongs
- thinking — a faculty that is bestowed upon man on Earth.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: