Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0224)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: feel
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Cosmic Word and Individual Man
- previous evening, one may wake up with the feeling that the soul has
- after death. Then he feels himself in his astral body. But again it is
- feeling: Yes, there are such realities, everything else is not real
- take hold of Thinking, Feeling, and Willing in the astral body, as
- In our human speech, which springs from Feeling, there lives for man
- human being in Willing, Feeling, and Thinking — these must be
- speech — the Cherubim bring the human life of Feeling into
- into accord with Thinking and Feeling by the Cherubim.
- its inner activity, when man in waking life moves, speaks, feels, and
- Vulcan. The Anthroposophical Society must unite human beings who feel
- Title: Lecture: The Recovery of the Living Source of Speech
- feeling is present in him that he belongs to a spiritual world and
- object. In our day however there is hardly any feeling left for this;
- indicated. Who is there who still feels, when the word Blitz
- parts of Europe. The feeling a man had when he was ploughing was
- similar to the feeling he had when he heard the word which in those
- experience as his feeling.
- was not yet so interested in the feelings aroused in him at the
- weather. These feelings interested him, it is true, in another
- and antipathy, of every shade of human feeling. Instead of a language
- of will, as in former times, we have now a language of feeling. We
- have come to a stage where this feeling, which is called forth in man
- gives rise to the language of feeling.
- the Roman we can still feel ourselves near; then comes a great gulf.
- speech or language, then we find that the language of feeling
- region, men still feel how the word pulsates in them as the blood
- pulsates in the body; they feel it in the power of the breath. In the
- feel the presence of the Archangel, who is himself subject to
- the language of will to the language of feeling and thence to the
- of thought, through the language of feeling, to the
- Title: Lecture: The Forming of Destiny in Sleeping and Waking
- the nuances of feeling in the spoken word — these it is above
- The Archangel Beings feel an affinity with what is carried out into
- oxygen, and consequently feel oxygen to be something beneficial, so
- This means that in a previous life feelings of strong antipathy or
- woven out of feelings of hatred for our fellowmen. Love and hatred —
- The whole feeling and attitude of soul that must emerge from a true
- physical world we can make our thought free. Feeling
- more than “feeling,” for it includes also the perception
- freedom — the power that leads to freedom in feeling and in
- of free or unfree thoughts; karma weaves at feeling and will. Karma
- feeling and the ‘sleeping’ will. Into this we can pour,
- mere comprehension of theories is the feeling, the attitude of soul
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture I
- body that is at work within the feeling for speech in the erect being;
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture II
- this reason the capacities of feeling and volition have not been
- freedom. The true feeling of freedom developed for the first time in
- feeling experienced during the first period in Christian evolution.
- feeling nature, since living thinking was then still in existence.
- relationships, especially the feelings associated with such things,
- present time. At the present time we must feel that the Kingdom of
- Title: Lecture: Michaelmas VII: The Creation of A Michael Festival Out Of The Spirit (Extract)
- in his feelings while he is alive, this will also enable him to pass
- the spring we acquire the real Easter feeling in seeing how the plants
- death, so we are able to acquire another feeling when we have lived
- a festival that brings with it once more a feeling of
- found only in the spiritual world, something which can kindle feelings
- Title: Preparing for a New Birth
- valuable. We can feel, just below the threshold of
- consciousness, that our feelings about our own tasks,
- We may feel all the more inclined to such a
- feeling of compassion, come from inexpressibly deeper sources
- of sleep. And they operate in a large portion of our feeling
- our will and our feeling life — which give a special
- with our physical and life bodies. Not so our feeling life and
- imagine that our feeling and will are as bound up with our
- portion of the life of feeling. For this experience between
- go of the life body), we feel that our thought life is being
- feel about it and will it. Still, it appears to us bearing the
- compared to a feeling of tiredness, of wanting to go to sleep.
- We feel how the awareness we have in the spirit becomes weaker, how
- feeling of drinking a real lemonade. It is true that there are
- human life of feeling and of will. It becomes a reality in us.
- Title: Lecture I: The WHITSUN Mystery and its Connection with the Ascension
- perception, of spiritual feeling, in order to be able to understand
- with knowledge and with feeling to the essence of the Mystery
- inmost forces of faith, knowledge and feeling put their trust in the
- revelation. We can feel Anthroposophy to be like a herald bringing
- This should convey to you the mood-of-soul in which the true feeling
- feeling for this Festival he will go out among the buds and blossoms
- Title: Easter/Pentecost: Lecture II: The Mystery of Pentecost and the Ascension
- vision and of feeling, before it can understand how the Christ
- powers of belief, of knowledge, and of feeling, believe in this
- revelation of the Ascension. When we feel that Anthroposophy
- feeling that Anthroposophy can impart with regard to these two
- impart to each one that tone of feeling which may haply prove
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: