Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0224)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: gain
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Cosmic Word and Individual Man
- to-day. We have to learn to find again a deeper and deeper meaning in
- been listening again to the same music; as if the whole concert had
- after death. Then he feels himself in his astral body. But again it is
- again. The human being must not live on after death in those forms
- reality in words, the Being of Man can be described once again.
- everything. Men must understand this again, in order not to speak of
- in becoming a self-apprehending being himself. He must realize again
- In this way we can find again a renewed Mystery wisdom for men; a
- Title: Lecture: The Recovery of the Living Source of Speech
- again; the will takes an intense and active part in the
- again whether another object of perception were good or bad for his
- that one can come again to an understanding of the soul life of such
- figures; as you know, we have sought here again and again to enter
- Christ Impulse, they receive again through the Christ Impulse the
- again. We must first be able to observe in the spiritual world. Above
- life of the First Beginnings to flow again in language, what a
- Title: Lecture: The Forming of Destiny in Sleeping and Waking
- asleep and begins again when he wakes; in other words, so far as the
- gaining complete mastery of the balance man has in the
- particular thing was done with the arms! Or again: Such and such an
- signifies will ultimately develop the power to make it once again an
- only of walking, but of gaining — or failing to gain —
- whether certain emotions in him are too intense. This, again, is
- will quite surely come, — or again the illness, the misfortune,
- I will be strong again.’
- waking life he lives in air and light. This again leads us to
- human beings on the Earth, we wake from sleep, we have again
- Again, when through universal human love a man forms a real link with
- Only when an ether-body is again bestowed upon him, can he descend to
- or rather over against this we can place, the power that lives in the
- been possible for us to be together again in a Group Meeting. My
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture I
- striving that the child must exercise in order to gain the dexterity
- it disappears in an indefinite darkness. It emerges again in the very
- relation with the Archangels sink down into night and come again to
- divine-spiritual worlds we enter again and again in a certain way
- upon this attitude that we gain for the sleeping state the power that
- again in a threefold manner with his primordial form between sleeping
- and waking, while he remains unconscious, but returns again and again
- manner in which we use our limbs must we gain the possibility of
- life on earth, and thus only does one gain a view for the entire life
- They have gained in this way the capacity for a direct association
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture II
- death. We know that, so to speak, we breathe in thoughts and again
- could not be found again. This cannot be found unless we begin to seek
- anthroposophy, will find again the relation with the Christ. This
- manifestation of Christ just as much as what we gain when we look into
- again to be seen. And now this time approaches; it is already here.
- Humanity would lose the Christ if it were not possible again in a new
- way, in spiritual knowledge, to gain the Christ. In this way must much
- his own will, in which man shall give life again to a dead thinking by
- Title: Lecture: Michaelmas VII: The Creation of A Michael Festival Out Of The Spirit (Extract)
- again, namely, that the earth is an organism and has a soul.
- against the very disturbing idea that the Easter Festival should fall
- reasons against this idea; for what underlay it was this: If Easter
- through an ancient instinctive clairvoyance. We must again come to
- this. And we can come to it again, in a certain sense, if we grasp the
- Now he can achieve this if we remember how we can link again in a
- for this reason so important for modern man to gain the possibility of
- withdrawing again into the earth and will be fully within the earth
- is now descending again through the Nature-forces the Michael
- on earth with Nature's events, until we understand again the year's
- them, will again be understood, then we shall have the strength to
- together for the purpose of instituting again on earth something
- men together again socially.
- Thus something would again take place amongst men, constituting a
- but also the will of Gods and Spirits. Then the Spirit would again be
- Title: Preparing for a New Birth
- to sleep until the time we wake up again, we leave backwards
- again backwards in this way, just as I described it in my book
- come to Earth again, can become a purely spiritual experience.
- death before us, or even after us. We meet again
- centuries, before we descend again to an actual life on Earth.
- general civilization of humanity, these things will gain
- Title: Lecture I: The WHITSUN Mystery and its Connection with the Ascension
- know one aspect or another of a living person, but ever and again he
- evolution, and this again by a Saturn evolution, as
- imbued again with the necessary forces of life and freshness. Men were
- the earth again and again.
- men would have gained the possibility of incarnating time and again on
- to acquire, and gain understanding of the Mystery of Golgotha.
- know them more and more intimately. When once again the year is filled
- Title: Easter/Pentecost: Lecture II: The Mystery of Pentecost and the Ascension
- ever and again we must learn to know him from some new side. We
- the realms of the soul and spirit and again enter into and
- bodies, they were able to appear again and again on earth. The
- that it must come to pass that men gain on the one hand
- gaining knowledge of these facts in their conscious waking
- gained. It shows at the same time (because the content of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: