Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0224)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: grow
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Cosmic Word and Individual Man
- We see the physical body grow still. We see the human being unable to
- more widely, but growing fainter and fainter, and the music growing
- grows louder this is perceived as a fading away of the inner etheric
- Title: Lecture: The Recovery of the Living Source of Speech
- that a time had arrived when the Gods had to grow out beyond what is
- Here up above, the Gods grow more and more exalted. Down below an
- how, just where the physical and material grows weak and faint and
- grows correspondingly active in his soul. When the Michael Festival
- Title: Lecture: The Forming of Destiny in Sleeping and Waking
- also very interesting, in the case of some grown-up person who is
- child, or even a grown-up, is exerting himself to learn to speak a
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture I
- being first grows through the germinal state into the physical-earthly
- or the toes. Out of speech there grows what darts forth out of the
- described begin to grow silent: conceiving, speaking, action all grow
- silent. But we see then that, as thinking grows silent when we fall
- Title: Lecture: Michaelmas VII: The Creation of A Michael Festival Out Of The Spirit (Extract)
- plants could grow on the earth, if it were what geology imagines; even
- and there can be direct growth out of the mineral only when the whole
- wither, the trees grow bare and Nature faces death, just as it
- Title: Preparing for a New Birth
- grows weaker and weaker, but at the same time more
- Then comes another period in which we grow oriented toward
- grow together with our ancestry.
- Title: Lecture I: The WHITSUN Mystery and its Connection with the Ascension
- that was growing more and more desolate and barren, and of finding no
- promoting the growth and thriving of man's physical body were
- Title: Easter/Pentecost: Lecture II: The Mystery of Pentecost and the Ascension
- powers of growth, and the development of physical humanity were
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: