Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0224)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: heart
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Recovery of the Living Source of Speech
- symbol. The man of olden time entered with heart and soul into the
- the knowledge of the Event that finds its way into the hearts
- found His home in the hearts of men on Earth; He enters with His
- Title: Lecture: The Forming of Destiny in Sleeping and Waking
- attitude and temper of mind and heart. A man who is not thus affected
- When a man lacks wide-hearted love for his fellowmen, lacks interest
- and understanding that belong to the heart.) becomes free only
- thoughts alone, but into your heart and soul. The more Anthroposophy
- becomes the heart-substance of those who desire to understand it
- head to the heart, for in your hearts Anthroposophy will be secure.
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture I
- tenderness, with a pitying heart, how this gives to the child in this
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture II
- history was so enrapturing, so appealing to the human heart, that even
- derived from the Gospels, that the child-like heart took possession
- Title: Lecture: Michaelmas VII: The Creation of A Michael Festival Out Of The Spirit (Extract)
- arising out of the fullness and freshness of the human heart through
- Title: Lecture I: The WHITSUN Mystery and its Connection with the Ascension
- the secrets of the Deed on Golgotha to the heart of every human being,
- the disciples which followed later. The heart of man as it opens may
- the disciples. Anthroposophy can work upon human hearts with the power
- Title: Easter/Pentecost: Lecture II: The Mystery of Pentecost and the Ascension
- for each human heart — whatever the faith to which it
- Disciples. The opening heart of man may here be seen symbolised
- Anthroposophy can indeed work upon the hearts of men, and can
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: