Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0224)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: history
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Recovery of the Living Source of Speech
- history. What I want to bring forward does not refer to any one
- scholar and writer on the history of Art, Hermann Grimm, drew a clear
- history at school or at the university, we are, he said, exhorted to
- the evolution of mankind, we can only understand history as
- consider one particular stream in the whole history of mankind, into
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture II
- twentieth century experience this. What we learn from external history
- is in great measure only outside occurrence, far less the history of
- attention to this history of the human soul life as does the present
- the utmost importance in the history of human evolution, that death
- writer of history, who declares actually that one does not mention
- this, just omits it. If one omits from history the most important
- thing of all, no history can come into existence. Even if a person has
- influence. But history is written at the present time without mention
- history was so enrapturing, so appealing to the human heart, that even
- history of humanity, but also a spiritual event. No one can understand
- Title: Lecture I: The WHITSUN Mystery and its Connection with the Ascension
- Thus these two pictures stand side by side in the history of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: