Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0224)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: individual
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Cosmic Word and Individual Man
- Lecture: The Cosmic Word and Individual
- THE COSMIC WORD AND INDIVIDUAL MAN
- man's individual etheric body. And this flooding warmth, this
- music, which resounds in an individualised form in the human etheric
- human soul translates what is really individualised cosmic
- is the thought-process of the Universe individualised. This
- individualised thought-process of the Universe reveals itself as
- individualised Logos. One cannot really say: this forming of
- individual form, expressing in an inner Word, that can be perceived
- individualised Logos. Speech, which otherwise is directed outwards to
- individualised Logos. And this resounding, speaking, individualised
- which the individualised Logos that weaves within man is revealed
- the Exusiai, Dynamis, and Kyriotetes, who individualize their
- formed and made individual, which shines and warms and sounds and
- speaks into the human physical body as the individual human etheric
- Cosmos and is individualized in the human being, there is really
- body, but this, too, imposes an individual quality on the activity of
- Second Hierarchy are individualised according to what man is, as good
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: The Recovery of the Living Source of Speech
- Title: Lecture: The Forming of Destiny in Sleeping and Waking
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture I
- language, integrates him within a certain body of people. Individual
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture II
- various individual races and groups of human beings, but in general
- Title: Preparing for a New Birth
- The Human Soul in its Connection with Godly-Spiritual Individualities,
- Individualitaeten. Die Verinnerlichung der Jahresfeste.
- question of the individual example, but of the reality of
- Title: Lecture I: The WHITSUN Mystery and its Connection with the Ascension
- to each human individual, in order that he may be able to understand
- this Deed, Christ sent the Spirit, in order that the individual being
- individual in each human being.
- Title: Easter/Pentecost: Lecture II: The Mystery of Pentecost and the Ascension
- individuals who are able to understand this Deed — to the
- individual human being, He has sent the Spirit, so that
- the individual soul and spirit can find access to that which
- individual must make it fruitful for himself by receiving into
- individual for each one.
- Pentecost lays on individuals the injunction to take
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: