Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0224)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: knowledge
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Cosmic Word and Individual Man
- were based on a quite different kind of knowledge from that of to-day,
- knowledge has shrunk more and more. Once it was known: Form shines out
- Title: Lecture: The Recovery of the Living Source of Speech
- impossible in the course of that very study to come to a knowledge of
- the knowledge of the Event that finds its way into the hearts
- in the Gospels, the knowledge of Christ has not come in its
- fullness, the knowledge men have had of Him has not been sufficiently
- Title: Lecture: The Forming of Destiny in Sleeping and Waking
- only acknowledge as Spirit that which enters into the world of
- knowledge of life. Those who realise what lack of idealism in speech
- worlds, a knowledge that for everything there is compensation. But
- life's happenings rests on the sure knowledge that there is
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture I
- being, man needs a consciousness permeated by knowledge of his
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture II
- first centuries who still possessed some knowledge of living thinking
- still lived within a trace of knowledge that thinking on the
- for a spiritual knowledge. Spiritual knowledge, as this is sought by
- spiritual knowledge, we listen to what is manifest concerning Him out
- way, in spiritual knowledge, to gain the Christ. In this way must much
- as knowledge out of the earth belongs to the path; a new time must
- Title: Lecture: Michaelmas VII: The Creation of A Michael Festival Out Of The Spirit (Extract)
- almost blush before one's own scientific knowledge if one were to
- Title: Preparing for a New Birth
- Without overestimating thought, we still have to acknowledge,
- First, we have to acknowledge that in the
- knowledge, and only then will we see how limited today's
- knowledge of what we are as human beings.
- Title: Lecture I: The WHITSUN Mystery and its Connection with the Ascension
- pictures are to be fully understood a certain esoteric knowledge is
- required. In the course of years, such a knowledge, based on
- from different angles, giving us increasing knowledge of the person in
- geology. Anthroposophy must add to this knowledge the fact that the
- human beings had been able to acquire knowledge of these facts that
- acknowledge the essential content and meaning of the Mystery of
- beings who do not acknowledge the Mystery of Golgotha related to it?
- produced its effect in the waking life of men who had no knowledge of
- the earth, nevertheless, if they had acquired no knowledge of
- only possible if a man consciously acknowledges the import of the
- when knowledge of this Impulse has been acquired in waking life.
- awakened souls is the knowledge that through the Mystery of
- spiritual cognition alone. No materialistic knowledge, no
- with knowledge and with feeling to the essence of the Mystery
- inmost forces of faith, knowledge and feeling put their trust in the
- knowledge alone, not by material knowledge, it follows that the truth
- to achieve Spirit-knowledge, through which alone the Mystery of
- Title: Easter/Pentecost: Lecture II: The Mystery of Pentecost and the Ascension
- knowledge. Other opinions will be disregarded; the authors
- knowledge to. bring the profounder contents of these into the
- and more into knowledge of the man.
- This, as I have said, is a piece of knowledge already known to
- to the knowledge and the understanding of such facts as
- knowledge of this Impulse.
- accepted the knowledge of this Mystery; but it would not have
- acquired knowledge of the Mystery of Golgotha.
- knowledge of how the ether body strives continually sunwards
- gaining knowledge of these facts in their conscious waking
- knowledge that through the Mystery of Golgotha all that was
- thoroughly understood by the powers of spiritual knowledge. No
- powers of belief, of knowledge, and of feeling, believe in this
- themselves up gradually to a knowledge of the Spirit, for
- only through spirit-knowledge can the Mystery of Golgotha be
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: