Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0224)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: learning
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Recovery of the Living Source of Speech
- content by learning to investigate these sublime matters for
- Title: Lecture: The Forming of Destiny in Sleeping and Waking
- process receives consideration. The first faculty is learning to
- does not merely consist in the child's learning to stand
- significance comes to pass with the learning to walk, namely
- faculty of learning to walk. The differentiation testifies, in the
- connected with learning to speak. It is extraordinarily
- during the time when, as a child, he is learning to speak; and it is
- learning to speak for the first time, to observe the intensity with
- being is learning to speak, and even later on, too, when he is using
- now in the process of learning to walk and can be observed in the
- expressed in the constant falls during the process of learning to
- into learning to walk. For learning to walk is one expression of how
- there is a great deal more in the process of learning to walk than
- when a child is learning to walk, and even before, it is not a matter
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture I
- the physical-corporeal existence. This threefoldness is the learning
- to walk, learning to speak, learning to think. You know that the human
- Learning to walk is something which, in an utterly one-sided manner,
- human being is undertaking all this activity learning to walk,
- learning balance, learning to use the arms and hands and fingers
- child, in learning to walk, steps on the heel, the ball of the foot,
- learning a balanced posture. There is more connected with this than is
- external posture of balance. Together with the learning to walk, there
- impressive thing that can be observed is the learning to walk. Human
- The primary measure of destiny is expressed in the learning to walk.
- In learning to speak, something else is really indicated. This also is
- manifestation in his learning to walk. When he has passed through the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: