Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0224)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: light
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Cosmic Word and Individual Man
- if, through the influence of light during the waking period, the eye
- as the influence of light and colour from outside upon the eye is
- phosphorescent, glimmering light. It is not surprising that this
- light, which streams into the interior of the human being, cannot be
- at the same time radiant with light. But the impression made upon the
- as warmth, light, and sound, and is thus difficult to describe —
- living music, the glowing light, the streaming warmth, intermingled
- phosphorescent light — the occult script corresponding to
- Title: Lecture: The Recovery of the Living Source of Speech
- (lightning) is uttered, something of the same experience he has
- when lightning actually flashes through space? To-day we are inclined
- a sign for the phenomenon of the flash of lightning. It was
- Title: Lecture: The Forming of Destiny in Sleeping and Waking
- itself in glimmering material light and other such phenomena!
- Such truths must be viewed in their true light. It is but a slip-shod
- waking life he lives in air and light. This again leads us to
- which we bring out of sleep into the body lights up as the voice of
- he returns to the body do the thoughts light up in his consciousness.
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture I
- as little interfered with as whether he has light or dark hair.
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture II
- alive. But one considers this entire thing in the right light only
- beheld the descent of Christ in the light of this view. Augustine
- Title: Preparing for a New Birth
- simply do not light up within our awareness. And if we look
- slightest value if we think this or that theoretically about
- Title: Lecture I: The WHITSUN Mystery and its Connection with the Ascension
- to light.* This content is for the most part in the form of pictures,
- We will try to-day to overcome this seeming contradiction in the light
- Title: Easter/Pentecost: Lecture II: The Mystery of Pentecost and the Ascension
- light of day. As a rule the contents of the Gospels are
- appertaining to the earth, and our ether bodies the lightness
- saved the earth from this flight towards the sun. In this
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: