Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0224)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: love
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Forming of Destiny in Sleeping and Waking
- with the Archai, namely true human love, universal and
- unselfish love for human beings, sincere interest in every fellow man
- willing to overcome. True and genuine love for human beings during
- the Ego was able, because of a universal love for human beings, to
- in the previous life there was too little human love, or perhaps
- love, or lack of it. Materialistic thought says that the human being
- the Archai. Universal human love carries with it creative power. To
- life, unfolded love for his fellow men — a faculty that belongs
- universal human love — or he weaves threads which perpetually
- woven out of feelings of hatred for our fellowmen. Love and hatred —
- enough human love is carried over into sleep, then the karma that is
- Again, when through universal human love a man forms a real link with
- When a man lacks wide-hearted love for his fellowmen, lacks interest
- ourselves alone; through intensified human love we need to have
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture I
- intimate joy, that devoted love, with which one who is in the full
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: