Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0224)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: music
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Cosmic Word and Individual Man
- his organism — continues during sleep itself as a music,
- musical activity continues. And the Ego and astral body, which are
- this — from what they have left behind, the resounding music in
- the etheric body. And while it resounds in music, the etheric body is
- life of the cosmos this particular music, and radiance, and flooding
- phosphorescent glow, this resounding music — it is these that
- been listening again to the same music; as if the whole concert had
- music, which resounds in an individualised form in the human etheric
- music into the recently-experienced earthly sounds. They are in a
- sense the clothing assumed by the cosmic music at the moment of
- cannot perceive the cosmic music, it is clothed in the sounds taken
- gentle phosphorescent glow, this living music, are an outer revelation
- music, which comes from the region of the organs of hearing; the
- living music, the glowing light, the streaming warmth, intermingled
- sounding, this living music, this gently phosphorescent glow, these
- more widely, but growing fainter and fainter, and the music growing
- music; it can no more be perceived by the being of soul and spirit,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: