Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0224)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: near
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Cosmic Word and Individual Man
- further in such descriptions, and so to approach nearer to spiritual
- from earthly experience that are most nearly comparable to it. This is
- We get nearer and nearer to a real picture of this Being. Just as one
- Title: Lecture: The Recovery of the Living Source of Speech
- that the words he speaks are nearly all of them signs for things that
- the Roman we can still feel ourselves near; then comes a great gulf.
- the nearest rendering for ‘Philinter.’ (Note by Translator).
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture I
- disappears from his consciousness, comes near to the Angels, and, as
- forces determines whether he comes worthily near to the Archangels;
- moral sense determines whether he comes worthily near to the Archai.
- the waking state, find the forces for drawing near to the Angelic
- body and ego, which also share in language, the capacity to come near
- to draw ever nearer to the Angels, the Archangels, the Beings of the
- embodied in his actions he draws near to the Archai how during
- Title: Lecture: Michaelmas VII: The Creation of A Michael Festival Out Of The Spirit (Extract)
- September and the Autumn Equinox are drawing near; that the leaves
- Title: Lecture I: The WHITSUN Mystery and its Connection with the Ascension
- were then in incarnation or who were to be incarnated in the near
- allows the Holy Spirit to draw near to him for such a one this
- beings: we can approach nearer and nearer to their reality, learn to
- Title: Easter/Pentecost: Lecture II: The Mystery of Pentecost and the Ascension
- When the age drew near in which the Mystery of Golgotha took
- Pentecost — who allow the Holy Spirit to draw near to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: