Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0224)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: night
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Cosmic Word and Individual Man
- everything that works inwardly during the night, as the other side of
- as he sleeps during the night the activity of the Archangels.
- goes on in the astral body — there lives during the night, when
- Title: Lecture: The Forming of Destiny in Sleeping and Waking
- spiritual world by the astral body during the night. Thus we can say:
- the night. This is a characteristic function of the astral body.
- Archangeloi. Yes, it is indeed the case that every night man loses
- during the night, however, the astral body participates in the life
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture I
- relation with the Archangels sink down into night and come again to
- Title: Lecture: Michaelmas VII: The Creation of A Michael Festival Out Of The Spirit (Extract)
- Beings with whom man is united every night in the way I have described
- Title: Preparing for a New Birth
- The I and the astral body go through experiences at night that
- students, who shared a room. One night, at the end of their
- drink anything last night, but this morning I have a terrible
- said, “I was not up in the night!” He knew nothing
- through the night. For our thoughts are stimulated directly by
- awaken changed; the night has changed us. We don't awaken in
- go through unconsciously every night during sleep. This content
- sleep all night or only for a few minutes. From the time we go
- remains unconscious for us during the day, and every night as
- human value. We do this every night, or every time we sleep,
- through the last night, the next-to-last night, the night
- before that, and so on, up to the first night after we were
- human beings; just this distinguishes our nightly
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: