Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0224)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: object
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Cosmic Word and Individual Man
- the objects and processes of the world — and in this sentence,
- object, one can follow the line from the eye towards this object. It
- Title: Lecture: The Recovery of the Living Source of Speech
- object. In our day however there is hardly any feeling left for this;
- words are very little more than mere outward signs for the objects
- again whether another object of perception were good or bad for his
- Title: Lecture: The Forming of Destiny in Sleeping and Waking
- hands, in every act of grasping an object. Whereas, in connection
- refer to such as engage in spiritualistic experiments with the object
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture II
- were. The sun was not then a physical object but a gathering of
- Title: Preparing for a New Birth
- perceptions that we then process conceptually, of objects that
- realities. A common objection arises at this point. It can be
- objection, but just let someone tell us about quenching thirst
- Title: Lecture I: The WHITSUN Mystery and its Connection with the Ascension
- The Deed of Christ on Golgotha is an objective fact; its cosmic
- objective fact has, in itself, reality of being. If an oven is hot, it
- Title: Easter/Pentecost: Lecture II: The Mystery of Pentecost and the Ascension
- an objective fact, and does not depend in its cosmic aspect on
- essential thing in an objective fact is the fact itself. When
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: