Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0224)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: observe
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Cosmic Word and Individual Man
- further process. What a man can still observe while he is going to
- then it can be observed that in reality this flowing warmth, this
- And now, with the same methods with which one observes these
- one observes the waking human being, one sees the etheric body in
- cosmic Universe, when one has observed the glow extending more and
- Observe what sort of existence it is, at first, within the activity of
- interwoven with the Beings of the second Hierarchy. One observes how
- Title: Lecture: The Recovery of the Living Source of Speech
- that are to be observed in man's faculty of speech.
- free and unbiassed way, we cannot fail to observe how they carry in
- again. We must first be able to observe in the spiritual world. Above
- Title: Lecture: The Forming of Destiny in Sleeping and Waking
- learning to speak for the first time, to observe the intensity with
- observed that a man who, during sleep, fails to draw the right power
- We are confronted with something even more striking when we observe
- now in the process of learning to walk and can be observed in the
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture I
- awaking. Indeed, something of this threefoldness is observed with that
- sense a human being always observes a child. But the full significance
- possible through spiritual science to observe the spiritual life in
- movement of walking. It is of much significance to observe whether the
- Thinking, as it flows out of the child, one who observes the
- In the same sense it is to be observed that those persons fall victims
- If we now observe the child during the earliest years of life, we
- on earth. One observes the child, how it learns to walk, to use its
- arms; one observes whether it steps on the ball of the foot or on the
- impressive thing that can be observed is the learning to walk. Human
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture II
- What we are able to observe in regard to the life of thinking in the
- reality although it is not yet observed the
- need only observe how external the festivals of the year have become.
- contradiction, you see, is not observed. But it is extremely
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: