Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0224)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: organ
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Cosmic Word and Individual Man
- organs of perception his will is not active in the delicate movements
- sense-organs themselves, or more exactly the sites of the
- sense-organs, are not filled by any activity during sleep. Over its
- those places where the sense-organs are located, a continual lively
- on in the interior of man; there is no organ within the physical body
- his organism — continues during sleep itself as a music,
- the human sense-organs towards the interior of man. In this stream the
- into the interior of man's organism. If one is looking at some shining
- music, which comes from the region of the organs of hearing; the
- — all these become an organically coherent etheric system. (When
- then forms a kind of etheric organism which is compounded of the
- influence one another mutually, and form an organism — the
- etheric organism of man. If one contemplates this etheric organism
- The result is an exceptionally beautiful and impressive etheric organ.
- And beholding it more closely, one can see that this organ permeates
- through this organ — which develops in this confluence of the
- in accordance with the perceptions of the soul-organ most immediately
- speech in man's organism. But in the development of this
- organism, like the hair upon our own organism. Men knew that all these
- must be formed in such a way that it can become the organ of thought,
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: The Recovery of the Living Source of Speech
- are uttered by the speech organs and articulated into the word.
- Title: Lecture: The Forming of Destiny in Sleeping and Waking
- organism is concerned, sleep is nothing but repose, a state in which
- evolution, Ego and astral body have no organs wherewith to become
- specific development of an organ situated at the left side of the
- organ of speech lies at the right side of the brain. These facts
- human organism is thought to be. But it is by no means so.
- human organism raises itself like a machine to the upright position,
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture I
- the arms and the right placing of the human organism in a posture
- human being acquires in the mobility of his organism there proceeds
- etheric, astral organs of breathing, proceeds further exerting a
- beyond into those organs which, out of the inner human being, bring
- animal. When the flame of the organic being works horizontally, it
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture II
- no body, no organism, in the pre-earthly life, as we still possessed
- and we simply draw them out of the world. Our organic system is only
- our physical organism, but that they are the residue of living forces
- Title: Lecture: Michaelmas VII: The Creation of A Michael Festival Out Of The Spirit (Extract)
- again, namely, that the earth is an organism and has a soul.
- Michael means that we should not organise our life merely out of
- Title: Lecture I: The WHITSUN Mystery and its Connection with the Ascension
- the way in which it is active to-day in an animal organism, in a state
- of solution out of which deposits will not form unless the organism is
- diseased. If the animal organism is healthy it is only the bones that
- Title: Easter/Pentecost: Lecture II: The Mystery of Pentecost and the Ascension
- within an animal organism, where, when the animal organism is
- animal organism is sound the only deposit formed is that of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: