Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0224)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: perceive
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Cosmic Word and Individual Man
- which could immediately perceive this phosphorescent glow.
- else that is more remote from what we perceive in the external world
- cannot perceive the cosmic music, it is clothed in the sounds taken
- perceived as belonging to the interior of man. It speaks indeed
- individual form, expressing in an inner Word, that can be perceived
- grows louder this is perceived as a fading away of the inner etheric
- music; it can no more be perceived by the being of soul and spirit,
- Title: Lecture: The Forming of Destiny in Sleeping and Waking
- If you can perceive how a human being speaks, how he forms his words,
- experiences of his own soul — then you can also perceive how,
- all this can be perceived in the astral body during the sleeping
- while the human being sleeps. It can be perceived more clearly when a
- It is wonderful to be able to perceive how the efforts made by a
- ear. But if I see the process truly, I perceive in the words and
- grief, although we may perceive quite clearly what is right.
- to perceive the connection of the human being with the spiritual
- world as clearly as we perceive his connections with the physical
- Title: Lecture: Michaelmas VII: The Creation of A Michael Festival Out Of The Spirit (Extract)
- There were Summer Mysteries too, in which it was possible to perceive
- were still able to perceive the spiritual nature of the year's course
- Title: Preparing for a New Birth
- we perceive around us. But when we begin to enter much more
- Title: Lecture I: The WHITSUN Mystery and its Connection with the Ascension
- The eye of clairvoyance can never fail to perceive how, since that
- sun is perceived by the disciples in clairvoyant vision. But they also
- perceive how Christ unites Himself with this urge, restrains it, holds
- You can now perceive the difference between those who with their
- influences and he will perceive in the flower-decked earth the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: