Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0224)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: place
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Cosmic Word and Individual Man
- those places where the sense-organs are located, a continual lively
- Title: Lecture: The Recovery of the Living Source of Speech
- too quickly. Death had no place in the life-experience of the higher
- Gods. The actual event that took place in that moment on Earth, and
- lofty and sublime and far-reaching Event that took place in the
- in a living manner. In the world of the Gods an event takes place of
- have place, that at the time when man went forward into freedom, he
- behold first the evolution of the Archangels and all that takes place
- Title: Lecture: The Forming of Destiny in Sleeping and Waking
- human being is placed within the sphere of the World Order that is
- falling over. Thus he learns to place his body into the world; he
- towards some place or other, or with something that has been
- place! Or: It was very good to go there! It was good, too, that some
- have strength to place the body wholly in the service of the soul, to
- compensation takes place in the next earthly life.
- their proper place in life.
- he has been placed upon the Earth in order that he may become free.
- or rather over against this we can place, the power that lives in the
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture I
- these movements, which take place in his entire system, are
- thank these spiritual Beings that is, we place ourselves in a
- vertical nature. What comes about in man, taking place in the ego,
- the nature of conscience, the child places himself just as into the
- placed within the earthly existence according to physical and moral
- place through language in the midst of mankind gives us the capacity,
- karma, that which places him in his next life within a specific
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture II
- clairvoyance, and that in its place has appeared the contemporary
- place of what is today abstract thinking. Moreover, since we possessed
- Title: Lecture: Michaelmas VII: The Creation of A Michael Festival Out Of The Spirit (Extract)
- Festival, but a festival taking place in autumn, an Autumn Festival.
- Thus something would again take place amongst men, constituting a
- Title: Preparing for a New Birth
- depths only find their right place in the human sphere when
- going to sleep and waking up takes place in a completely
- different world. It takes place in a spiritual world, a world
- place in reverse. Whether our sleep is long or short, once we
- Title: Lecture I: The WHITSUN Mystery and its Connection with the Ascension
- world-religions have placed mighty pictures before humanity. If these
- Christ-Force, therefore, takes place mainly during the state of sleep.
- is taking place. There are many such happenings, but the everyday
- taken place. They beheld as a concrete spiritual happening what would
- have become if the Mystery of Golgotha had not taken place, the
- Until the Mystery of Golgotha, Christ's dwelling-place was the sun.
- disciples. Suppose that the Mystery of Golgotha had not taken place
- Title: Easter/Pentecost: Lecture II: The Mystery of Pentecost and the Ascension
- humanity has placed before it mighty pictures gathered
- place, the evolution of the human physical body was such
- received. The whole of human evolution takes place within
- evolutions has taken place or not. Many things occur thus that
- observing something which took place, as it were, “behind
- Event of Golgotha had not taken place. It rose before them in
- was the dwelling place of the Christ up to the time of the
- happened had the Mystery of Golgotha not taken place.
- Suppose that this Mystery had not taken place, and that a
- now, the Mystery of Golgotha had taken place; the Christ had
- Golgotha took place in order to introduce fresh forces into the
- place for the waking condition of man even if he had not
- taken place for his sleeping condition. The consequence of this
- Golgotha took place generally, only for the physical and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: