Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0224)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: point
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Cosmic Word and Individual Man
- falling asleep and awakening. We have often discussed, up to a point,
- that only when we can point to individual Beings in the universe do we
- point, because the realities were seen less and less.
- And so one reaches the point of seeing man's soul and spirit-nature
- Title: Lecture: The Recovery of the Living Source of Speech
- for up to a point they are similar to the man of the present day, —
- spoken of this from other points of view in earlier lectures.
- Title: Lecture: The Forming of Destiny in Sleeping and Waking
- correct point. Current ideas about this faculty are, as I said,
- preceding weakness or failing, is not adopting the standpoint of true
- And now, from this point of view, study the connection of what I have
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture I
- manifests at especially conspicuous points in the stages of this
- points to a series of things that the child achieves at the same time.
- a sort of combustion process. Here is a point where our physical
- worthy way during the state of sleep. Here is the point at which one
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture II
- through a certain beginning finally to reach the highest point. Now it
- From this point of view also was conceived the event of Golgotha. If
- earthly point of view it is inevitable that one forms such
- possible points of view. Before we descended to the earth, then also
- four different points of view. The human being of the present time
- conceived only from a spiritual point of view. It is indeed
- We can view the matter, however, from entirely different points of
- Title: Lecture: Michaelmas VII: The Creation of A Michael Festival Out Of The Spirit (Extract)
- should be determined from a heavenly standpoint. The Easter Festival
- Title: Preparing for a New Birth
- thoughts that fill us from the moment we wake to the point of
- can even see physical things from a spiritual viewpoint, do we
- review a few points on this topic.
- worlds. And once we have come to this point, we are only at the
- other side, from the point of view of the spiritual world. This
- At some point all this will become common
- of the spiritual world. When we point out here, with our
- realities. A common objection arises at this point. It can be
- Title: Lecture I: The WHITSUN Mystery and its Connection with the Ascension
- The mid-point of Earth-evolution falls in the middle of the Atlantean
- mid-point of its development. From this you will realise that the
- consciousness, which is incapable of knowing whether at one point or
- Title: Easter/Pentecost: Lecture II: The Mystery of Pentecost and the Ascension
- interpreted to you from the Anthroposophical point of view, and
- point of time onwards to remain in permanent connection with
- central point of earthly evolution falls within the middle of
- have thoroughly understood this point, that the Mystery of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: