Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0224)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: term
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Cosmic Word and Individual Man
- way we shall treat the term “etheric body” so as to draw
- living music, the glowing light, the streaming warmth, intermingled
- with the help of an Archangel as intermediary, the faculty of
- Title: Lecture: The Forming of Destiny in Sleeping and Waking
- accomplished by the arms. Not only is an aftermath of leg and arm
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture I
- forces determines whether he comes worthily near to the Archangels;
- moral sense determines whether he comes worthily near to the Archai.
- determinative significance when we pass through the portal of death.
- are merged into one. Moreover, a human being cannot determine rightly
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture II
- a term which has become almost contemptuous, have been almost
- Title: Lecture: Michaelmas VII: The Creation of A Michael Festival Out Of The Spirit (Extract)
- continuous, that every hour is just as long as another. We determine
- always likely to err when we try to determine from the earth what
- should be determined from a heavenly standpoint. The Easter Festival
- is rightfully determined in accordance with the heavens.
- If people could determine upon something, the motive to which can be
- festivals directly out of the spirit. If men could determine in a
- Title: Preparing for a New Birth
- terms of physical, intellectual nuances. While asleep, however,
- we experience it all backwards and in terms of its moral
- terms of our fundamental humanity.
- Title: Lecture I: The WHITSUN Mystery and its Connection with the Ascension
- human physical body. Expressed differently, in more esoteric terms,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: