Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0224)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: toward
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Cosmic Word and Individual Man
- the human sense-organs towards the interior of man. In this stream the
- object, one can follow the line from the eye towards this object. It
- work together to form a structure that lies towards the front of man,
- column, and the vertebral canal, lie towards the back. In the physical
- towards the front. And just as the nerves proceed from the physical
- Title: Lecture: The Forming of Destiny in Sleeping and Waking
- towards some place or other, or with something that has been
- is carried towards the Hierarchy of the Archangeloi, so is the Ego
- carried towards the Hierarchy of the Archai — the Powers of the
- speaking about karma. The right attitude towards karma is to have an
- phlegmatic towards happiness or unhappiness, joy or pain; it means
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture I
- must take toward the Angels as materialism is at work in our thinking.
- children upon sleeping move immediately as if on wings toward their
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture II
- time, tending only toward abstraction, we developed first since the
- is clearly to be seen that the first beginning toward this abstract
- One of those who struggled out of the character of that period toward
- existence; we look already toward a new earth.
- Title: Lecture: Michaelmas VII: The Creation of A Michael Festival Out Of The Spirit (Extract)
- during midsummer time, while in spring it is on its way out towards
- leafless autumn, inasmuch as we look towards the approach of the
- Title: Preparing for a New Birth
- Then comes another period in which we grow oriented toward
- down, not to unconsciousness but toward being filled with
- by looking up toward the spiritual world. Then anthroposophy
- Title: Lecture I: The WHITSUN Mystery and its Connection with the Ascension
- drawn all the time towards the sun, not towards the earth. Our
- etheric bodies of men would have followed their own urge towards the
- Therefore in that the etheric body of man strives towards the sun, it
- is striving towards the Christ. Now picture to yourselves the scene on
- strive towards the sun and away from the earth, and will always do so.
- that Christ holds back the ether-body in its perpetual urge towards
- To sum up: the urge of the etheric bodies of men to draw towards the
- Title: Easter/Pentecost: Lecture II: The Mystery of Pentecost and the Ascension
- cannot be much) towards their elucidation.
- truth that enmity was directed towards Anthroposophy from many
- not towards the earth, but towards the sun. We are so
- towards the sun. If the human physical body had become what it
- the etheric body would have followed its urge towards the sun.
- towards the sun strives therefore towards the Christ.
- seeing his ether body attracted cloud-wards — towards the
- actually strive towards the sun, which desire for ever to leave
- saved the earth from this flight towards the sun. In this
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: