Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0224)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: understood
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Forming of Destiny in Sleeping and Waking
- really to be understood until we can follow how, in later life, the
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture I
- Thus are things woven in the cosmic order, and man is understood only
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture II
- What Gnosis understood, and what was no longer understood later; what
- the content of the gospels was less and less understood. You see, the
- it is to be understood, to be accepted, only by human beings of the
- Title: Lecture: Michaelmas VII: The Creation of A Michael Festival Out Of The Spirit (Extract)
- Christ's activity on earth, is here; only the Jews misunderstood this
- clairvoyance. Men of old understood the year, and out of such
- them, will again be understood, then we shall have the strength to
- Title: Lecture I: The WHITSUN Mystery and its Connection with the Ascension
- pictures are to be fully understood a certain esoteric knowledge is
- held together by Christ. This picture must be understood, for in truth
- Golgotha can be understood.
- That it must be understood this is the challenge of
- Title: Easter/Pentecost: Lecture II: The Mystery of Pentecost and the Ascension
- heavenwards, together. This picture has to be understood
- have thoroughly understood this point, that the Mystery of
- thoroughly understood by the powers of spiritual knowledge. No
- Pentecost is only understood when men also realise that
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: