Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0224)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: united
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Cosmic Word and Individual Man
- Appearance. Only because Christ united this appearance, and
- Title: Lecture: The Forming of Destiny in Sleeping and Waking
- And what enables the Ego to be united with the Archai? Although we
- waking and sleeping life because we must be united not only with the
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture I
- Angelic Being, how united they become during sleep with the Angelic
- Title: Lecture: Michaelmas VII: The Creation of A Michael Festival Out Of The Spirit (Extract)
- the earth is completely united with the earth. For when the earth is
- then the earth-soul is united with the earth, rests in the interior of
- is united with the body of the earth throughout the time of winter.
- Beings with whom man is united every night in the way I have described
- at midsummer into the world's far spaces, is there united with the
- in Nature's fading life, how the soul of the earth is then united with
- Title: Lecture I: The WHITSUN Mystery and its Connection with the Ascension
- thereby is manifest the fact that Christ remains united with mankind
- fulfilled the Mystery of Golgotha, united His evolution with that of
- earth, are united with Christ in order that He may keep them in the
- how, on Golgotha, the Christ Impulse was united with the impulses of
- etheric body dissolves, is actually united with the sun. This
- Title: Easter/Pentecost: Lecture II: The Mystery of Pentecost and the Ascension
- aright. It is really a warning. The Christ was already united
- is clearly demonstrated that the Christ has remained united
- spiritual heights, and in the man Jesus of Nazareth united
- to separate from the earth are united with the Christ; and how
- Impulse united itself on Golgotha with the impulses of the
- really is united with the sun-nature. This dissolution after
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: