Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0224)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: word
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Cosmic Word and Individual Man
- Lecture: The Cosmic Word
- THE COSMIC WORD AND INDIVIDUAL MAN
- old Mysteries, thus: from words there must be drawn Spirit. But
- when, in the old Mysteries, they spoke of Word, or Logos,
- once more: Spirit must be drawn forth from words.
- individual form, expressing in an inner Word, that can be perceived
- real being behind the words — we find the ultimate reality of
- You have now drawn out from the word “etheric body” its
- only the external side, a word, if one says: Man is now in the
- distorted into triviality. And when a human being uses his words to
- reality in words, the Being of Man can be described once again.
- strokes — the words physical body, etheric body, astral body and
- described with the uniform word Monad. Leibnitz and Giordano
- attribute to the word: the Monads of the Exusiai, the Monads of men,
- from the word — of finding real Being in what is at first only
- Title: Lecture: The Recovery of the Living Source of Speech
- difference it makes to man whether the words he speaks are formed in
- unfolds a certain idealism, so that every time he utters a word, the
- that the words that ring in his speaking, coming as they do from the
- that the words he speaks are nearly all of them signs for things that
- studies alluded to a more intimate relationship between word and
- words are very little more than mere outward signs for the objects
- indicated. Who is there who still feels, when the word Blitz
- to look on the word merely as a combination of sounds that is
- was not then one of thought, where the word is for him a sign and a
- sounds of his words and into the whole way the sounds were formed and
- word Pflug (plough) gave man the same inner experience as did
- the activity of ploughing. This has been lost, and the word has
- or so since words were still felt in this way in the Northern
- similar to the feeling he had when he heard the word which in those
- a word, it was not so much his thinking that partook in the
- forming of words. But in order to study the times when man's
- connection, but not in respect of the faculty whereby the word
- interested him, and he formed his words accordingly. So that in those
- older times we find words that express how man reacts, what he finds
- metamorphosed. Words become an expression before all else of sympathy
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: The Forming of Destiny in Sleeping and Waking
- asleep and begins again when he wakes; in other words, so far as the
- is expressed in words develops, gradually, out of speaking. It is
- inherent in words and in speech.
- If you can perceive how a human being speaks, how he forms his words,
- how he imparts to the words his own characteristic tone of voice, how
- he pours into words the force of his inner convictions, the
- qualities of speech. The forming of the words, the nuances of tone,
- the force of conviction which a man is able to bring into his words —
- proceeds from the human mouth on the waves of the words and is heard
- the nuances of feeling in the spoken word — these it is above
- uses his arms and hands. The astral body flows into every word,
- carries forth the soul-quality of the word during sleep; the Ego is
- just as truly as they are contained in words. What is connected with
- words sound trivial, the Ego is satisfied with the legs having moved
- call idealism. Our words relate entirely to things of the outer,
- more do their words apply and refer only to things of the physical
- matter. We are living in an age when words, as they emerge from the
- in other words, man is unable in waking life to speak of his ideals
- daily speech he produces no words to express ideals, so that language
- effort to develop idealism of such a kind that our words do not
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture I
- who is able, when addressing his words to another person, to stream
- good will into these words, a good mood that passes over into the soul
- It is simply true that Anthroposophy is not a theory: every word,
- words, through the idealistic attitude expressed in his speaking, he
- Title: Lecture: Michaelmas VII: The Creation of A Michael Festival Out Of The Spirit (Extract)
- the first page of account books one generally finds the words
- can fathom his way of thinking, if I can really understand his words
- Title: Lecture I: The WHITSUN Mystery and its Connection with the Ascension
- in other words, of being unable henceforward to accompany the earth in
- Mark these words: The Deed on Golgotha was fulfilled for all mankind.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: