Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0224)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: year
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Cosmic Word and Individual Man
- many years ago. In the periodical, Luzifer Gnosis, it is
- Title: Lecture: The Recovery of the Living Source of Speech
- become no more than a sign. But it is scarcely more than 1500 years
- earlier part of the year is receiving death into itself, death and
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture I
- self-sustained thinking, such as I recommended more than thirty years
- If we now observe the child during the earliest years of life, we
- Title: Lecture: Waking of the Human Soul and the Forming of Destiny: Lecture II
- need only observe how external the festivals of the year have become.
- Title: Lecture: Michaelmas VII: The Creation of A Michael Festival Out Of The Spirit (Extract)
- starry heavens, but experienced instead the course of the year.
- the year? It means that they knew through immediate perception,
- thought it terrible that it did not fall each year, let us say on the
- falls each year on a different date, a frightful confusion comes about
- were still able to perceive the spiritual nature of the year's course
- can only fall on a different day each year, because it is
- circuit during the course of the year will know that the Michael force
- on earth with Nature's events, until we understand again the year's
- course and establish festivals of the year as they were established in
- clairvoyance. Men of old understood the year, and out of such
- establish out of a spiritual understanding of the year's course, a
- Title: Preparing for a New Birth
- interest in earthly life emerges many years, even many
- of our ancestors through many long years before our own
- Title: Lecture I: The WHITSUN Mystery and its Connection with the Ascension
- required. In the course of years, such a knowledge, based on
- know them more and more intimately. When once again the year is filled
- Title: Easter/Pentecost: Lecture II: The Mystery of Pentecost and the Ascension
- the course of recent years the four Gospels have been
- When men can rise once more to filling the year with a
- the« year will indeed become something concrete; it will
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: