Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0227)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: bodhisattva
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VIII: During Sleep and after Death
- absorb the teaching of the last Bodhisattva to appear on earth. The
- Bodhisattva. But when after death he went back to his previous life
- on Earth, he arrived at the time when the last Bodhisattva was living
- Bodhisattva to appear on the Earth was regarded as enabling the
- of this meeting with the Bodhisattvas, who descend to Earth from certain
- came to the time of the last Bodhisattva. Today, however, he
- the Bodhisattvas who appeared on Earth.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture X: Man's Life after Death in the Spiritual Cosmos
- been called Bodhisattvas. Although they have always made their
- direct or indirect, of the Bodhisattvas. Then, when the time was
- twelve-fold activity of the Bodhisattvas, indicated — though
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XI: Experience of the World's Past
- the Moon were called Bodhisattvas. They dwelt on Earth as men, but in
- ambassadors — called in the East the Bodhisattvas —
- depends on intimate human destinies. When Bodhisattvas appeared, they
- spiritual worlds. Hence the Bodhisattvas found men ready to receive
- the Bodhisattvas of old, for that depends upon whether human beings
- new Bodhisattva to bring them in his own way something of which the
- what a potential Bodhisattva would have to say, until they have
- expectantly for the coming of a Bodhisattva. Now, before the
- Bodhisattva can speak to men, he has himself to wait until they are
- had to come, and it must lead us back to the Bodhisattva.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: