Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0227)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: boehme
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VII: The Interplay of Various Worlds
- ordinary sleep-walking type, then the Jacob Boehme type, and finally
- Boehme type and the Swedenborg type — have a way of perceiving
- Jacob Boehme. He was so fully endowed a man that at certain moments
- the senses. It was possible for Jacob Boehme, under certain
- Boehme, instead of having sunlit space around him, was at
- this is what Jacob Boehme had in its most pronounced form. Only, in
- Sun, Jacob Boehme had — precisely from the point where the visual
- — there Jacob Boehme was faced by darkness and silence in
- Boehme's way. The darkness behind creates something in front like a
- spirituality. Thus, if you were of the Jacob Boehme type, at certain
- powerful second-sight that Jacob Boehme had. Another man may have certain
- in Jacob Boehme, that they are in a special sense Sun-men. Just as we
- consists of Sun-men, like Jacob Boehme with his second-sight. They
- to understand Jacob Boehme's writings, one must take their whole content
- possible only for someone like Jacob Boehme, who was able to
- Boehme, beholding all things with his truly sublime love, became a
- knowledge, is the source of what Jacob Boehme, as a Sun-man, has
- Boehme type in those of the Sun, so a third type lives in the
- Boehme saw in a mirror the reflection of what goes on in the human body
- Boehme type of vision, and the Swedenborg type, are related to what can
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture VIII: During Sleep and after Death
- the Jacob Boehme type. These hidden Sun-forces do not spread out
- Sun, which a man such as Jacob Boehme could do instinctively
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: